I graduated from the Univeristy of Sheffiled with a BSc (1st class, Hons) in Biochemistry and Genetics in 2017 before beginning my MSc in Epidemiology at Imperial College London. During this time I combined my love with genetics with epidmiology and dveloped my biostatistical skills and knowledge of epidemiological techniques. Following the completion of my MSc I worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant and then a Teaching Fellow in Global Health at Imperial College before embarking on my PhD here at Leeds.
- The role of nutrition on chronic disease prevention with a focus on minority groups and low-middle income countries.
- Nutritional Epidemiology and Global health
- Maternal and Womens health
- Epidemiological analysis and OMICs techniques.
- BSc (hons), Biochemistry and Genetics
- MSc, Epidemiology