- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: First principles and molecular dynamics modelling of a mucoid Pseudomonas aeruginosa extracellular matrix
- Supervisor: Dr Helen Chappell, Dr James Smith, Dr Andrew Scott, Professor Deirdre Devine
I am a final year PhD student in Computational Chemistry within the School of Food Science & Nutrition at the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom. I hold an MChem (1st class, Hons) in chemistry from Cardiff University in Wales. I am an associate member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (AMRSC) as well as a member of the Microbiology Society.
Building Periodic Desnsity-Functional Theory (DFT) and classical Molecular Dynamics (MD) models to study:
- Mucoid biofilm matrix structure-function relationships.
- Bacterial cell-cell signalling.
- Spin inactive and active bio-inorganic complex binding.
- MChem (1st class, Hons)