- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Children's Food Choice
- Supervisors: Dr Hannah Ensaff, Dr Charlotte Evans
I am a third-year postgraduate researcher at the School of Food Science and Nutrition at the University of Leeds. I have teaching experience as a lecturer at the College of Applied Medical Sciences at King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. My PhD thesis examines the dietary resemblance between parents and their primary-school-age children using a mixed-method approach; the work will look to inform policy and practice.
- Childhood obesity.
- School food programs.
- Nutrition policy.
- Food choice and eating behavior.
- Choice architecture and nudge theory
- MA- Educational Psychology
- BSc- Clinical Nutrition