- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Which school policies, programmes or curriculum design show the most effectiveness for improved nutrition education and food choice behaviour and how do these impact on obesity prevalence for individuals aged 5 - 12 years?
- Supervisors: Dr Charlotte Evans, Professor Janet Cade, Professor Marion Hetherington
- Director of Shanidar Teaching School Alliance, Coop Academies Trust, 2017 – 2019
- Director of KVC Project Management, 2007 – 2017
- Community Consultation Officer, Bradford Council, 2002 – 2005
- Senior Policy Officer, Strategy and Partnerships, Bolton Metropolitan Council, 1998 - 2002
I am interested in nutrition education, food literacy and cooking skills in primary school aged children in the UK and WHO European Office member states. My research aims to explore successful strategies used in schools to improve cooking skills, food literacy and to reduce obesity prevalence for children.
- PG Diploma, Music Performance, University of Leeds, 2019
- MSc Psychology Conversion, Leeds Beckett University, 2017
- PG Diploma, Education Studies, Open University, 2015
- Public Administration (MPA), Open University, 2011
- MA Social Sciences, Open University, 2009