- Position: Industrial Engagement Teaching Fellow
- Email: A.Rahman2@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 1.16 Stead House, Food Science Building
- Website: Podcast | LinkedIn
I joined the School of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Leeds in September of 2021 as a Masters student enrolled in Food Quality and Innovation. My Masters project was in New Food Product Development, where we developed an Oriental Asian-inspired dessert, Boba Tang, from concept to launch.
After finishing my Masters in September 2022, I joined the School of Food Science and Nutrition as an Industrial Engagement Teaching Fellow. My role is to serve as an academic lead for the students on placement year and support their professional development.
I am contributing to various modules and assessment of course work. Along with this, I’m actively engaged in the employability and public engagement activities within the school.
- Industrial Engagement Teaching Fellow
- MSc. Food Quality and Innovation, 2021-22
- B.Tech Food Technology, 2017-21