- Overview: The Haldrup F-55 Grass Harvester with on-board NIR spectrophotometer is a NERC-funded purchase based at the University of Leeds, as part of the White Rose Sustainable Agriculture Consortium and is available for hire to scientists and industry.
- Contact name: Professor Joseph Holden
- Phone: +44 (0)113 343 3317
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haldrup F-55 Grass Harvester
- Permanent hydrostatic four-wheel drive
- On-board computer with Harvest Manager software and protocol and label printers
- Integrated Zeiss Corona Extreme NIRS system
- Cutting width 1.51m Adjustable cutting height 1200 l weighing hopper Subsampling system with oil guided weighing cell (+/- 2g)
- Whole crop harvesting of grass and forage, weeds, herbs and spices
- Calculation of post-harvest straw weight
Who can use the facility?
We are committed to sharing our facilities and associated expertise with external academic and industrial collaborators. To make an enquiry please contact Professor Joseph Holden, e: email@example.com.