Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) for Social Scientists
- Date: Thursday 12 September 2019, 10:00 – 11:30
- Location: Liberty Building SR (1.08)
- Type: Seminars, Geography
- Cost: Free
This briefing will give information on Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) and how they can be set up in the social science context.
The briefing will cover the new KTP "Management Strand", which focuses on transferring knowledge in management techniques and approaches from academia to increase productivity in business.
You should especially attend if:
- Your research could be applied to business productivity
- You have partners in industry who can see a return on investment in a joint project
- You are interested in funding options for university-business collaboration.
No prior knowledge is required, but you can read an initial introduction to KTPs on our website.