Andy is a researcher, software developer and teacher specialising in computational geography and is generally interested in the development, linking, visualisation, analysis and applied use of geographical data.
- Follow this link for more details about Andy's work.
- Follow this link for details on how to contact Andy.
Andy is experienced in the proposal, management and delivery of research projects and has diverse applied research interests. Andy has been an undergraduate tutor on the Geography BA Programme for a number of years and periodically supervises student research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Digital Welfare: Advice Leeds and Welfare Reform
- Follow this link for more details about Andy's research projects: past, present and future.
- Please see Andy's Teaching Web Page for more details of his teaching work.
- Andy is a member of AREA FREC - an ethics committee which provides ethical review and audit of research across a number of organisation in the University. Andy has worked with the University and Jisc to advocate and champion Research Data Management.
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Spatial Analysis and Policy