- Position: School Research Support Manager
- Email: S.E.Haynes@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 1859
- Location: 8.113 School of Earth and Environment
As maternity cover for the Research Support Manager, my main role is to support the School's research strategy, implementing and overseeing key research-related initiatives. I am a member of the School Research Committee and provide direct support to the Director of Research and Innovation. I am responsible for a variety of areas including implementing policies around research funding strategies, staff recruitment and open access requirements. I also work on strategic projects relating to enhancing research activity within the School and the external profile of our excellent research portfolio.
I am the School of Earth and Environment's Equality and Inclusion (E&I) Coordinator, coordinating the School's E&I Forum and Athena SWAN self assessment team.
I also sit on the Faculty's E&I committee and the University's Athena SWAN institutional self assessment team.
- BA Hons. Medieval & Renaissance Studies
Research groups and institutes
- Earth Surface Science Institute
- Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science
- Institute of Applied Geoscience
- Institute of Geophysics and Tectonics
- Sustainability Research Institute