Dr Jason Williams
My administrative responsibilities include booking of travel and accommodation for field trips, organising meetings and events, and supporting industry-based MSc projects.
- Teaching support for MSc's in Structural Geology, Exploration Geophysics and Engineering Geology
- PhD in Geological Sciences, University of Southern California
- MSci in Geology and Geophysics, Imperial College London
Teaching support for the following modules:
- 3D Structure (SOEE5763M)
- Seismic Interpretation and Applied Structural Models (SOEE5723M)
- Applied Geodynamics and Basin Evolution (SOEE5752M)
- Geological Investigation and Characterisation (SOEE5017)
- … and more!