- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Spatial-Temporal Analysis of Tourism Travel Pattern from Social Media Data
- Supervisors: Professor Lex Comber, Dr Nick Malleson
I am a first-year doctoral student at the School of Geography, and my research focuses on the role of social media data as social sensors for modelling human mobility in the tourism sector.
Data Mining, Web Mining, Social Media Data, Spatio-temporal Analysis, and Geocomputation.
- MSc in Informatics, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ID)
- BSc in Computer and Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro (ID)
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Spatial Analysis and Policy