I’m a Civil Engineer with a Master of Science in Engineering. Currently a PhD Student funded by ANID Chile. I worked for 4 years in consultancy addressing water resources issues, developing hydrological models, hydraulic models (1D and 2D), statistical analysis of hydrometeorological variables and climate change projections for water management in Chile, including field work on water quality, topography, soil samples and streamflow measurement. I was an university professor teaching Hydraulics, Hydrology and Fluid Mechanics, approaching academia and research, supervising two master's thesis during 2021.
- El Niño Southern Oscillation
- Hydrological and Hydraulic models
- Climate Change
- Water Resources Management
- MSc, Universidad Diego Portales
- Civil Engineer, Universidad Diego Portales