Juan P. Fonseca-Zamora
- Email: email@example.com
- Supervisors: Dr Robin Lovelace, Dr Roger Beecham, Dr James Tate
I am a PhD student enrolled in a 4-year integrated PhD and MSc programme in Data Analytics and Society at LIDA. My programme is part of the Centre for Doctoral Training funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
Previously, I completed a MSc at the Institute for Transport Studies and worked in industry as a transport planner for three years. During that time in consultancy, I developed a strong interest in the use open resources applied to understand and solve transport issues.
My research project will look at transferable and scalable methods for traffic estimation on residential roads using open data.
- Open data
- Open source tools
- Spatial Analysis
- Sustainable transport
- Transport planning and modelling
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment, University of Leeds
- BEng Mechanical Engineering, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Research groups and institutes
- Social and Political Sciences
- Centre for Spatial Analysis and Policy