Manal AL Balushi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Flood processes in ephemeral catchments in Dhofar Governorate, The Sultanate of Oman
- Supervisor: Professor Joseph Holden, Dr Mark Trigg
▪ Honored from the Office of Educational Supervision in Al Seeb for providing one of the school initiatives, 25/February/2019.
▪ Certificate of appreciation from the Human Resource Development Department at the Directorate General of Education in Muscat Governorate (MOE) in 2018. (Ideal lesson in Geography (
▪ Won the second place for software idea in the Seventh Technology Forum in Sultan Qaboos University, 19-22/ February / 2017.
▪ Honored at the level of the governorate of Muscat Directorate within the celebration of Teachers' Day, 2015.
▪ Certificate of appreciation from Human Resource Development Department at the Directorate General of Education in Muscat Governorate, 2015.
▪ Certificate of appreciation from Educational Supervision Office in Samail, 2012.
▪ On the honor list in Education College in Kuwait University, 2007.
▪ Certificate of Excellence from the College of Education at the University of Kuwait, 2006
▪ Certificate of excellence from the cultural attaché of the Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman in Kuwait, in 2006.
▪ Certificate of Appreciation from the cultural attaché of the Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman in Kuwait 2005.
▪ A GIS project with students: Geodatabase for mosques in the State of Al Seeb in 2016
Natural hazards, hydrology, flooding, geographical information system and remote sensing.
- BA Education, Kuwait University
- MA Geography, Sultan Qaboos University
Research groups and institutes
- River Basin Processes and Management