- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Assessing the Impacts of Natural Flood Management on Downstream Flood Risk
- Supervisors: Professor Joseph Holden, Dr Megan Klaar, Dr Tom Willis
I am now a third year PhD student in the School of Geography. Currently, my project is about Natural flood Management measures implemented in the UK and their impacts at a larger catchment scale.
I am interested in hydrology and catchment-scale flood risk management.
- MSc Risk, Durham University
- BSc Geoscience, Hunan Normal University
Research groups and institutes
- River Basin Processes and Management