- Position: Resources Manager
- Email: R.G.Marsh@its.leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 5354
- Location: Room 2.06, Institute for Transport Studies (34-40 University Road)
Robin is a senior member of the Institute's support staff and part of the School Management Team. He oversees departmental administration and works with the Director of International Activities to establish and develop international partnership agreements. Robin joined ITS in 2004 and has significant experience across the organisation, including marketing, communications and the administration of student education. He has over 20 years’ experience of working in education and training, both in the public and private sectors, with a particular emphasis on postgraduate, professional and executive education.
His responsibilities and remit include the following:
- Member of School Management Team.
- Overview of the Institute's support function.
- Accommodation & Estates strategy.
- Institute-level budget holder.
- Marketing & development of international partnerships (cross-Faculty role, 0.5 FTE).