- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisors: Dr Chandra Balijepalli, Professor Ronghui Liu
I am a PhD Student at the Institute for Transport Studies at the University of Leeds. I obtained my Master of Science (Engineering) degree with distinction from the same institution in 2016. My master’s dissertation is titled “Traffic and Emission Impact Assessment of Vehicle Restraining Measures, Case of Bandung City, Indonesia”, which was published in the Case Studies for Transport Policy journal.
Before starting my PhD study, I worked as an academic and research assistant at Bandung Institute Technology, particularly at the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering and the National Center for Sustainable Transportation Technology. I also worked as an electric mobility transport analyst in an NGO named World Resource Institute – Indonesia.
During my free time, I love to read books, exercise, and read/watch news.
- Transport Policy
- Traffic Flow Modelling
- Cell Transmission Model
- Electric Mobility
- Connected Autonomous Vehicle
- MSc(Eng) in Transport Planning and Engineering, University of Leeds (2015 - 2016)
- BSc in Civil Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology (2009 - 2013)