Dr Trang Tran
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Applied econometrics; Performance measurement & stochastic frontier analysis; Cost modelling; Competition & regulation.
- Email: V.T.Tran@leeds.ac.uk
2021 – present: Research Fellow in Cost Economics, the Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds.
2018 – 2021: Associate Lecturer, University of Derby & Tutor, Loughborough University.
Trang’s research is in the area of micro-economics and performance measurement. Her work analyses cost efficiency, competition and identifies their key drivers, using econometric models. Currently, she is working on TIES Living lab project which aims to ensure large transport infrastructure projects are completed on-time, and on-budget, whilst securing the benefits expected.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD in Economics, Loughborough University, 2021
- MSc (Distinction) in Finance and Investment, Loughborough University, 2017