Dr Ibrahim Ozturk
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: human factors; driver behaviours; organizational and safety culture
- Email: I.Ozturk@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: Room 8.249 Physics Research Deck (68 Hillary Place)
- Website: Twitter | Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
- 2017 – 2021 : Ph.D.,Traffic and Transportation Psychology, Psychology, Middle East Technical University. Öztürk, İ. (2021). Preferred level of vehicle automation in Turkey and Sweden: In association with traffic climate, traffic locus of control and driving skills (Unpublished doctoral thesis). Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey.
- 2015 – 2017 : M.Sc., Traffic and Transportation Psychology, Psychology, Middle East Technical University. Öztürk, İ. (2017). Young driver behaviors in relations to the implicit and explicit driving skills (Unpublished master’s thesis). Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey.
- 2010 – 2015 : B.S., Psychology, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey.
Dr Íbrahim Öztürk is a traffic and transportation psychologist and a research fellow member of the Human Factors and Safety Group and ITS University of Leeds. He has studied projects on self-reported and simulated driver behaviours. He is mainly interested in individual differences in the interaction between road users and vehicle technologies and their antecedents.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- International Association of Applied Psychology
Research groups and institutes
- Human Factors and Safety