- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Evaluating the readiness of road networks for automated vehicle (AV) operation
- Supervisors: Dr Zia Wadud, Professor Oliver Carsten
- Sep 2016 – Sep 2017, Project engineer, underground and light rail transportation systems, Yuksel Project International, Turkey
- Tengilimoglu, O., Carsten, O., Wadud, Z., 2023. Infrastructure Requirements for the Safe Operation of Automated Driving: Opinions from Experts and Stakeholders. In: Transportation Research Board 102nd Annual Meeting, 8-12 January 2023, Washington D.C., USA. pp. 1–18.
- Tengilimoglu, O., Carsten, O., Wadud, Z., 2022. Experts’ Views on Infrastructure Requirements for Highly Automated Vehicle (SAE Level 4) Operation. In: Universities Transport Group Studies (UTSG) 54th Annual Conference, 4-6 July 2022, Edinburgh, UK. pp. 1–4.
- Tengilimoglu, O., Akyuz, U, Talu, E., Mert, S. 2020. A comparative experiment study on precast tunnel segments. In: ITA-AITES World Tunnel Congress (WTC) 2020 and 46th General Assembly, 11-17 September 2020, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. pp.327-332.
- Tengilimoglu, O. and Akyuz, U. 2019. Prekast tünel segmentlerinin deneysel yöntemler ile yapısal analizi. In: 2. Ulusal Tünelcilik ve Yer Altı Yapıları Konferansı, 4-5 Aralık 2019, Ankara, Turkey. pp.119-128.
- Tunnelling and underground space structures
- Impacts of on-demand mobility services
- Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAVs) impacts on infrastructure
- Potential physical and digital infrastructure requirements of highly automated driving
- Road safety assessment for the operation of automated vehicles
- BSc, Civil Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey - 2016
- MSc, Structural Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey - 2019
- MSc (Eng), Transport Planning and Engineering, University of Leeds, UK - 2019
Research groups and institutes
- Spatial Modelling and Dynamics