- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: How VR-based training can support drivers of automated vehicles in developing the appropriate level of knowledge and trust.
- Supervisors: Professor Samantha Jamson, Professor Oliver Carsten
I am an industrial engineer and ergonomist; I have been working as a teacher assistant at King Abdulaziz University since 2017. I received my BSc from King Abdulaziz University in Industrial engineering and my MSc from the University of Nottingham in Human Factors and Ergonomics. I am interested in the development of the human relationship with technology through human factors engineering. Particularly, I focus on how VR-based training can support drivers of automated vehicles in developing the appropriate level of knowledge and trust.
- Human Factor and Safety
- VR based training
- Building trust in automated vehicles
- Human-Machine Interaction (HMI)
- MSc of Human Factors and Ergonomics at University of Nottingham (2019 – 2020)
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering at King Abdelaziz University with second honor class