Victor Cantillo Garcia
- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Understanding travel behaviour over time
- Supervisor: Dr Chiara Calastri, Dr. Haiyan Liu
I am a Postgraduate Researcher at the Institute of Transport Studies. My postgraduate research aims to improve the understanding of travel behaviour over time, exploiting temporal data for choice modelling. Prior to starting my PhD at UoL, I worked as a researcher at Universidad de los Andes, and as a consultant in both the private and public sector in South America.
My research interests focus on the modelling of human behaviour and choices. I am also interested in exploiting novel data sources, the analysis of transport and urban forms determinants in developing countries and their implications for planning and policymaking.
- MSc, Transport Engineering, Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia
- BSc, Environmental and Land Planning Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
- BSc, Civil Engineering, Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla, Colombia