- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisors: Dr Zhiyuan Lin, Dr Judith Wang
I am a postgraduate researcher at the Institute for Transport Studies (ITS), University of Leeds.
I became a Ph.D. candidate in 2020 at the College of Transportation Engineering, Chang’an University, China. My study in ITS, Leeds, is supported by China Scholarship Council (CSC) in 2022/23.
My research about disruption response and resilience improvement for the intercity railway system belongs to the fundings of
- National Key Research and Development Project of China;
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province;
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, CHD;
- Science and Technology Project of Shaanxi Provincial Department of Transportation.
Key findings have been published in
- Transportation Research Record (IF: 2.019);
- Reliability Engineering & System Safety (IF: 7.247);
- Physica A (IF: 3.778);
- Journal of Cleaner Production (IF: 11.072).
- Multi-modal transportation optimization
- Resilience evaluation and improvement
- Emergency response and evacuation
- Real-time operation for railway disruption