I am a transport practitioner with experience planning and managing a variety of projects. I have worked across both public and private sectors on projects including HS2, the COVID-19 response, the Western Rail Link to Heathrow, Crossrail 2 and tram and bus projects.
I have Bachelors degree with honours in Civil Engineering from the University of Surrey, a Masters degree in Transport and City Planning from UCL, and a PhD in Transport from ITS, Leeds.
I am an Incorporated Engineer, a Member of the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation, and a Member of the Association for Project Management.
- Policy change
- Transport governance structures and decision making
- Philosophy and history of transport planning
- Discourse analysis
- Evaluation of policy interventions
- MSc Transport and City Planning
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- Incorporated Engineer
- Member, Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
- Member, Association for Project Management