I began studying for my PhD in October 2018 with the aim of understanding how Urban Traffic Networks could be further optimised as a result of emerging technologies.
I graduated from Leeds in July 2017 with a MPhys in Theoretical Physics with a research project in Lie Algebras and Grand Unified Theory, looking into E6 as a unification model.
Following this I had a year out which I spent tutoring primarily GCSE Mathematics. Alongside my studies I have also assisted in education research within STEM, researching the effectiveness of group study and the suitability of current examination styles.
- Mathematical techniques for use in traffic network optimisation.
- Traffic Assignment Problem with mixed user behaviours.
- Modelling Urban Networks that make use of emerging technologies 'Future Cities'
- Designing more resiliant cities, in particular transport networks that can handle continuous development of the city.
- Dynamic Traffic Assignment problem.
- MPhys. Theoretical Physics with BSc. Science
Research groups and institutes
- Spatial Modelling and Dynamics