I’ve had an interesting and eclectic career in healthcare, education, policy and consultancy. I have also studied at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and the London School of Economics (joint course) and recently at the University of York in the Politics Department.
I am now a first year, full-time postgraduate researcher (PGR).
- UK policy makers and their response to road safety
- Governance structures and decision making in improving road safety
- Political science and how the policy cycle influences policy implementation
- Road safety
- MSc. Health Policy, Planning and Financing. LSHTM and London School of Economics
- MPA - University of York
- PGD Health Policy - London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- PGD Management - London Guildhall University
- Registered Nurse and Registered Sick Children's Nurse