I’ve had an interesting and ecclectic career in healthcare, education, policy and consultancy. I have also studied, jointly, at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and the London School of Economics and recently at the University of York in the Politics Department.
I now am a first year, full-time postgraduate researcher (PGR).
- UK policy makers and their response to road safety
- Governance structures and decision making in improving road safety
- Political science and how the policy cycle influences policy implementation
- Road safety
- MSc. Health Policy, Planning and Financing. LSHTM and London School of Economics
- MPA - University of York
- PGD Health Policy - London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- PGD Management - London Guildhall University
- Registered Nurse and Registered Sick Children's Nurse