I’ve had an interesting and eclectic career in healthcare, policy and consultancy. I have also studied at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and the London School of Economics (joint course in health economics) and recently at the University of York in the Politics Department.
I am now a first year, full-time postgraduate researcher (PGR) at the Institute for Transport Studies.
- UK policy makers and their response to road safety
- Political and institutional factors in decision making to eliminate road death
- Political science and how the public policy influences policymaking
- Road safety.
- MSc. Health Policy, Planning and Financing. LSHTM and London School of Economics
- MPA - University of York
- PGD Health Policy - London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- PGD Management - London Guildhall University
- Registered Nurse and Registered Sick Children's Nurse - Liverpool
Research groups and institutes
- Social and Political Sciences
- Human Factors and Safety