Alexandra Elena Vitel
I am a PhD student at the Institute for Transport Studies (ITS). My current research is focused on transport and energy demand management and aims to contribute to academia, industry, the standard of living of people, and climate action through the development of tailored strategies for behaviour change in favour of energy efficiency.
- Sustainable Behaviour Change
- Persuasive Demand Management
- Market Segmentation
- Social and Political Sciences
- MSc Transport Planning, University of Leeds
- BSc (Hons) Air Transport and Logistics Management, University of Huddersfield