I am an urban planning engineer. I have been working in the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia since 2006. I received a bachelor's degree from King Abdulaziz University in urban and regional planning, a master's degree in engineering systems management, as well as a master's degree in real estate development from King Saud University. I am interested in studying policy measures in sustainable school travel in the Middle East.
- Transportation Planning
- Sustainable school transportation planning
- School Transport Policies in the Middle East
- Master's degree in real estate development at King Saud University 2019
- Master's degree in engineering systems management at ST. MARY’S University 2013
- Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning from King Abdulaziz University 2005