Dr Malcolm Morgan
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: domestic building retrofit; cycle infrastructure planning; GIS; big data
- Email: M.Morgan1@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 7198
- Location: Institute for Transport Studies (34-40 University Road)
Malcolm's areas of interest are low carbon infrastructure, specifically energy efficient retrofit of domestic buildings and cycle infrastructure design.
Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all research projects allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.
- PhD, Engineering, University of Cambridge
- Masters, Civil Engineering, University of Warwick
Research groups and institutes
- Spatial Modelling and Dynamics