When you study your degree, you will be based at the Institute for Transport Studies (ITS). Established in 1972, the institute is situated at the heart of the University of Leeds campus and is home to our world-leading teaching and research.
Much of your teaching will take place in the ITS building, which underwent extensive refurbishing and remodelling in 2016. Designed to be inclusive and sustainable, it features high-quality work and social spaces where students can work collaboratively.
- Modern seminar rooms for teaching classes and undertaking group meetings
- Latest audio-visual technology and presentation equipment
- Lecture capture recording allows you to view presentations after they have happened
- Access to cutting-edge models and tools created by researchers at Leeds
- Lecture theatres and seminar rooms containing the latest audio-visual technology and professional presentation equipment.
- Study areas and dedicated computer clusters
- Social spaces and cafés make great places to relax or meet and work with friends and colleagues.
- Academic facilities including libraries, computers and IT.
- Facilities around our single-site campus, which is just a short walk from the centre of Leeds.
- Take a virtual 360 tour of facilities within our School and across the university