Emmanuel Panin Acheampong
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Investigating social impacts of investments in road infrastructure in port and border cities: a case study of Tema and Bawku along Ghana's Eastern Corridor.
- Supervisors: Dr Caroline Mullen, Dr Paul Timms
It is my goal to help promote peaceful and inclusive society for sustainable develpment goals, by reflecting on space and time with much focus on transport and socio-economic linkages. I hold a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Geography and Resource Development and a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree in Geography and Resource Development and Sociology from the University of Ghana, Accra.
My research interest focuses much on transport infrastructure as a landuse activity and its linkages with social phenomena. These are links to my profile and publications:
` 1. https://www.academicjournals.org/journal/JGRP/article-references/2D2D63B67978
- MPhil. in Geography and Resource Development, University of Ghana, Accra.
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography and Resource Devt. and Sociology, University of Ghana, Accra.